1. Guiding privacy principlesJunior Archery is committed to upholding your privacy as a customer, prospective customer or user of this, or any other Junior Archery website. This Policy explains how we use the information we collect about you (Data), how you can instruct us if you prefer to limit the use of your Data and procedures that we have in place to safeguard your privacy. Use of this website is subject to the following terms and conditions which you are deemed to accept by continuing to browse these pages. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please leave this site now.
By submitting your information you consent to the use of your Data as set out in this Policy. Any information that you give us is held with the utmost care and security. It will not be used in ways to which you have not consented.
If you would like to contact us at any time with regard to this Policy, please contact: Junior Archery, 17 Barnsbury Terrace, London, N1 1JH.
2. What personal data do we collect?If you visit the Junior Archery website, your Internet Protocol (IP) address and other information relating to your visit may be tracked using a cookie, see Section 7 for details.
If you decide to become a registered user of the Junior Archery website, you will need to provide certain information, such as your name, business name, address, telephone number, fax number and email address. We will not collect such information unless you have specifically and knowingly provided it.
We will never store your financial information.
3. Disclosure of informationJunior Archery’s use of your Data for any of the purposes disclosed in this Policy, or any other purposes disclosed in any separate communication, may involve Junior Archery’s sharing it with third party suppliers such as contractors, agents or professional advisers appointed by Junior Archery to assist us in providing Junior Archery products and services.
These may include entities outside the European Economic Area, who will be required to comply with our strict privacy requirements, and to demonstrate that they follow best practice guidelines for data protection.
In no other case, unless obliged to do so by law, will Junior Archery sell, rent, lease or otherwise share your Data with third parties, unless you have provided your specific, positive and unambiguous consent.
4. What we use your Data forWe will use the information that you provide about yourself and your preferences to try and provide you with web content which we believe to be relevant and of interest to you.
Junior Archery will use your details to keep you informed of special offers or products and services that we feel may be of relevance. We may also use data to tailor promotions to your requirements. Unless you have specifically stated that you would prefer to be contacted by email (by checking the relevant box provided at the point of data capture), all contact will be made by other means.
If you request to join any of our mailing lists we need to know your email address. The requested emails will be delivered to your email address.
5. How to opt-out of receiving marketing communicationsDependent upon your relationship with Junior Archery or your previous response to our data protection statement, each location where personal data is collected will provide the opportunity for you to opt-out of marketing communications.
If you would prefer to make your opt-out request in writing please send all correspondence to Junior Archery, 17 Barnsbury Terrace, London, N1 1JH.
You can also opt-out of marketing communications by emailing email@example.com. Please state your email address with the word ‘unsubscribe’ in the subject header and your name, company name, address, postcode and telephone number in the email message.
If you receive marketing communications from us by email, each correspondence will contain instructions as to how you can unsubscribe from receiving future emails.
Whatever choice you make regarding the receipt of marketing information here will not affect the decision you made regarding more ‘traditional’ forms of marketing, for example a decision to receive letters from other parts of the business. If you wish to amend your ‘traditional’ response please contact the Junior Archery, 17 Barnsbury Terrace, London, N1 1JH.
6. Monitoring and AnalysisWe use aggregate information and statistics collected via the Internet to carry out analysis that will allow us to monitor the success of our service and plan future site content and activity and may provide such aggregate information to third parties. These statistics will not include information that can be used to identify any individual.
Data may also be used to allow us to profile our customers to understand their requirements better and to help us improve our service.
8. Your rightsIn addition to the safeguards set out in this Policy, your personal data is protected in the UK by the Data Protection Act. This provides, amongst other things, that the data we hold about you should be processed lawfully and fairly. It should be accurate, relevant and not excessive. The information should, where necessary, be kept up to date and not retained for longer than is needed. It should be kept securely to prevent unauthorised access by other people. You have the right to see what is held about you and correct any inaccuracies. Our Data Controller is Dean Hayden, who can be contacted at the following address: Junior Archery, 17 Barnsbury Terrace, London, N1 1JH.
If you wish to change the data that we hold about you, please contact: Junior Archery, 17 Barnsbury Terrace, London, N1 1JH.
9. Links to external websitesAs a convenience to you, our website may provide links to third party sites. You are under no obligation to use these sites, but if you choose to do so, please note that we are not responsible for and have no control over, information that is submitted to or collected by these third parties. The sites will have different content, privacy and data collection policies. Since we do not control these websites, Junior Archery accepts no responsibility for the content of any site to which a hypertext link from this site exists. Such links are provided for your convenience on an “as is” basis with no warranty, express or implied, for the information provide within them.
10. SecurityThe Internet is not a secure medium. Junior Archery treats all the data held with the utmost care and security. Any details you give will remain completely confidential. Firewalls are used to block unauthorised traffic to the servers and the actual servers are located in a secure location that can only be accessed by authorised personnel.
Whilst we strive to protect your Data, we cannot warrant the absolute security of any Data that you transmit to us online.
You must not use any computers, computer equipment, network resources or any services provided by us for any illegal purpose, or for accessing, receiving or transmitting any material deemed illegal, indecent, offensive or otherwise unacceptable under UK law.
All passwords and usernames allocated to you must be kept secret and must not be disclosed to anyone without our prior written authorisation.
You must not use any false identity in email or other network communications.
You must not attempt or participate in the unauthorised entry or viewing of another user’s account or into another system.
You must not use the services and/or network systems or any part thereof for fraudulent activities, or to breach another organisation’s security (cross-network hacking). This is an illegal act and prosecution under criminal law may result.