1. Notice period for cancellationWe require 7 days notice to amend bookings - this includes any changes to agreed numbers, dates or times of a confirmed booking. Less than 7 days notice and we'll do our best to help out if we can but we can't guarantee that we'll be able to move you to a different spot of your choice.
2. Term booking cancellationsPlease note that we cannot refund or transfer your sessions to a later date in the event that you or your child are unable to attend a pre-paid session. We are aware that missing a session and not being able to get a refund can be annoying but unfortunately our costs remain the same whether or not everyone is present.
In exceptional circumstances of illness we may issue a credit for future use but we will usually require a doctor's note. We don't like having to be so unbending but it's honestly pretty difficult to make these sessions worth running at such a great central location.
2 b. 10x Session pre-paid packages & booking cancellations
Please note that we cannot refund or transfer your sessions to a different date in the event that you or your child are unable to attend a pre-paid session which has been redeemed / booked. We did allow changes for a while after we initially offered the pre-paid bundle but we had so many to process that we had to change our t's and c's. The admin time on making changes is just prohibitive for us unfortunately. Regular 'one-off' sessions paid at full price may be changed with 7 days notice or more - discounted pre-paid session bookings are binding once redeemed.
3. Re-bookings following cancellation with more than 1 weeks noticeA full refund or date change (subject to diary availability) can be given with more than 7 days notice.
4. Non-attendance / less than 7 days noticeAll payments are non-refundable in the event of non-attendance. We can make 2x changes free of charge additional changes will incur a £5 charge.
5. Block bookings (10 sessions)Sessions paid for by block booking must be used within the school year which ends in July. We cannot guarantee that a space will be available for specific sessions unless a term booking has been made. Each date required must be booked in with the enquiries team. We cannot offer part refunds for block bookings. If you have bought a block booking in error and cannot use any of the sessions we can of course process a full refund up to the end of July (the end of the school year) when the payment was made.
6. Cancellation by Junior ArcheryAs we hire in space at different venues we are bound by the bookings / cancellations procedures at the venues that we use (junior club is currently held at The Downside Center for Training for Life). Unfortunately this means that we must therefore reserve the right to cancel any event, lesson or club session at any point up to and including the Event date itself. Any such cancellation will be made in writing (via email) to the appropriate contact. Should this occur Junior Archery will refund any fees paid. Junior Archery shall not be liable for any other costs (for example, for travel) that may have been incurred in the event of such a cancellation.